We are looking for:
Software Engineer (C++, Mid+) – Employment Contract
Place of work:
Słupsk/Gdynia, Poland, possibility of remote work
Join our application engineering team and have fun discovering the technology limits.
Join the OptiNav (Carl Zeiss Group) team!
OptiNav is a great place to work for people who appreciate the flexible working hours and a good atmosphere. The company is still developing, and needs more talents and new ideas. Our mission is the sustainable growth by realization of development research and customized solutions. We are a Software R& D Center in ZEISS. Be part of it!
Join our software engineering team and have fun discovering the technology limits. Bring your crazy ideas and dive into the technical world in order to make our customers happy.
Do you enjoy systematically solving complex problems? Are you an organizational talent? Do you like to work independently, and do you prefer to celebrate successes as part of a team? Jump on!
Your experience: five years minimum in a similar function.
- completed a degree in the field of Computer Science/ Natural Science/Engineering or a comparable qualification
- professional experience with modern C++ (min 5 years of experience in C++)
- experience with multithreading, CUDA or OpenCL as well as Qt (min 3 years of experience in it)
- ideally knowledge of other programming languages such as C# or Python
- ideally familiarity with Clean Code, TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID principles (interest in these is necessary)
- fluent in English (reading/writing in English is a must, fluency is required to progress in the organization)
We offer you:
- diversity of tasks and modern equipment
- good money and flexible working hours
- friendly work environment
- an individual development plan
- possibility of remote work